Important Tips For After Your Professional Norvell Sunless Spray Tan:
- Do not shower, work out, or get wet for at least 12 hours after your application. For optimal results we recommend waiting 24 hours to shower. If you must shower before 24 hours, please only rinse with warm water. Avoid using soap for the first 24 hours.
- You will notice color wash off in the shower, this is completely normal! This color comes from the cosmetic bronzers in the solution.
- Avoid any hard scrubbing or exfoliating in the shower, this will remove or lighten the tan.
- Pat your skin dry, do not rub.
- If for any reason, your tan begins to fade within the first few days, please come back so we can rectify it and send you back out with your golden bronze glow!
Airbrush tanning is the ultimate way to apply the smoothest, most natural lasting sunless tan. With Rio's professional airbrush, you will get natural-looking results perfectly matched to your skin tone in just one visit. The secret is in the exact control application, which provides the most flawless results. Our solution, Norvell is the best in the industry and is used by Dancing With the Stars!
An airbrush tanning fact that you will find reassuring is that airbrush tanning lasts as long as a natural tan and fades gently like a real suntan. Airbrush tanning is both SAFE and NATURAL looking.
Preparation Tips Before Your Professional Norvell Sunless Spray Tan or Mystic Booth:
- Come to the salon with clean, un-moisturized skin, free of deodorants, powders and makeup of any kind. If there is anything on the skin prior to your Sunless experience, it will act as a barrier and will prevent the solution from absorbing effectively.
- Exfoliate skin 24-48 hours prior to your Sunless experience.
- Shave your legs. When shaving, use a clean, fresh, sharp razor and either a mild gel soap or a non irritating shaving product. No Apologies by Designer Skin is an amazing tan extending shave lotion that will leave your skin feeling soft and silky! Ask us about No Apologies!
- Remove all makeup
- If you choose to wear undergarments, wear dark colors and preferably cotton material. The solution will get on your garments but will wash out.